Who we are:
At Axiom, how we do business is as important as what we do. We seek to build lasting trust-based relationships, through creating an organizational culture of excellence. We are dedicated to the optimum success of our clients, thereby generating quantifiable value for their businesses. Throughout our history we have been where the innovation is, creating specialized business solutions to meet many unique business needs. The company is now an international organization, serving a diverse client base with financial and customized CRM and ERP systems in Australia, North America and South Africa.
What we do:
We build close and authentic relationships with our clients and prospects to help them realize their organizational dreams and vision. We work in partnership with them, combining experience, knowledge and technology, to transform their business to a level that is extraordinary. Our transformational solutions include cutting-edge business management systems (CRM and ERP) and business process re-engineering. We work predominantly with medium to large-sized businesses, specializing in solutions for the cemetery and funeral management sectors.
Our values define who we are as an organization and what makes us distinctive. As our name implies, for Axiom (a self-evident truth) integrity and trust are the cornerstones of all we do. We believe in acting with courageous integrity. We are:
- We are a team committed to resilience and discipline, and have the courage to "stay the course” in the face of challenges and adversity. We stand firm for what is right, delivering on commitments, being flexible and trustworthy. We believe in taking personal accountability, being decisive, using judgment and common sense, empowering others.
- Open to different ideas and cultures
- Being a global business we are committed to communicating openly, honestly and transparently, welcoming challenges and learning from mistakes. Our team and clients come from diverse international communities, so listening, treating people fairly, being inclusive, valuing different perspectives is fundamental.
- Connected to customers, communities, and each other
- Being aware of global issues, collaborating across boundaries, our orientation is to customer centric service, caring about individuals and their progress, showing respect and being supportive and responsive.
- Committed to Exceptional service
- We believe in being exceptional - we do not accept mediocrity for ourselves, our services, nor our products. Our daily credo is to strive for excellence in all we do and deliver.
Axiom has been bringing clarity, simplicity, and insight to cemetery operations for 20 years. Call us toll-free at (866) 588-2842 or email Axiom@AxiomBusinessSystems.com to find out how much better things can be when you see your path clearly.